Panel Beater- Inner West Sydney
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2016 09:19 Written by Australian Immigration Visas Wednesday, 16 November 2016 09:19
Our client specialises in smash repair services of unrivalled quality for cars, trucks and buses for private owners, businesses, corporations and insurance companies.
• Stripping, fitting, painting or spraying, panel beating
• Spray painting duties may also be involved in this role
• Ensuring work is completed to a high quality standard at all times
• Dismantling and Reassembling of vehicles
• Strictly complying with Health & Safety policies and procedures
• Trade Qualified
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Body shop or Accident Repair Centre
• Broad knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
• Competence in all areas of body repair and on various types of vehicles
• Spray painting experience is also highly regarded
• Flexible work approach and good work ethic
• Strong commitment to completing assigned jobs and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Effective communication and excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to email@example.com and quote reference #2388001 in the email subject.
- Salary: $55000 – $60000
- Location: New South Wales
- Industry: Trades & Services
- Position: Permanent
Australian Visa News
- Panel Beater- Inner West Sydney
- Australian Immigration Visas Health Insurance Information – Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) or Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 457)
- New Australian Student Visas information – Student Visa Financial Capacity Requirements
- New Australian Student Visas information – Genuine Temporary Entrant
- New Australian Immigration Department Visa Fees 1st July 2016
Migration Visa Additional Requirements
Important Information about Receiving Immigration Assistance © immi.gov.au
In Australia, only people registered as migration agents can give immigration assistance to people who want to enter or stay in Australia.
It is a criminal offence for an unregistered person to provide immigration assistance or to advertise migration services. Penalties include fines and imprisonment.
If you choose to use the services of a migration agent make sure they are registered by visiting www.mara.com.au or phoning 1300 22 62 72.
What are the dangers of using an unregistered person?
Unregistered people could:
What are the benefits of using a registered migration agent?
Registered migration agents are required to:
Reporting unregistered people
If you make a report about an unregistered person, this will not affect your visa application in any way. Any information will be treated in confidence.
You can make a report by phoning the department free of charge on 1800 009 623
Based on 24 ratings