Australian
Migration Visa

Additional requirements in obtaining a migration visa will depend on one of these categories you applied for under the Australian migration program.

Family Migration Visa

General Skilled Migration Visa

Australian Business Migration Visa

Business Sponsorship Migration

7 Comments

1. mohammadshoaib   |  Wednesday, 06 February 2013 at 4:39 pm

i m looking for business visa how much money required for it

2. noorah   |  Tuesday, 04 June 2013 at 2:37 pm

i m looking for migration visa how much money required for it

3. rankin   |  Tuesday, 04 June 2013 at 8:54 pm

It depends upon what are you reasons for wanting to visit Australia and your eligibility. Simply email Immigration@AusVisa.info for further assistance.

4. mairajfatima   |  Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 12:58 pm

I have done bachelor in commerce . I have experience in account

5. mairajfatima   |  Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 1:02 pm

I am looking for immigration visa. How much money required for it

6. mairajfatima   |  Tuesday, 10 December 2013 at 1:12 pm

I have done bachelor in commerce. I have experience in accounts . I want to visit your great country for bright future

7. Rohit   |  Monday, 18 September 2017 at 1:19 pm

Hi,

My wife is currently on 457 and I am the dependent. With recent changes in rules to apply for pr after completing two years, we are not certain whether we will be eligible to apply for pr so I am thinking to enroll in an automotive technician course. I always wanted to get into this field and this gives me another reason. My simple query is will I still be eligible for skilled migration (186 or 190 or even 489 if necessary) like any other international student if I complete a two years diploma followed by JRP or experience?

Australia Job Search

Main Menu

Site Search

Migration Visa Additional Requirements

Important Information about Receiving Immigration Assistance © immi.gov.au

In Australia, only people registered as migration agents can give immigration assistance to people who want to enter or stay in Australia.

It is a criminal offence for an unregistered person to provide immigration assistance or to advertise migration services. Penalties include fines and imprisonment.

If you choose to use the services of a migration agent make sure they are registered by visiting www.mara.com.au or phoning 1300 22 62 72.

What are the dangers of using an unregistered person?

Unregistered people could:

• be unaware of current legislation and procedures
  • provide incorrect advice
  • take advantage of clients
  • make false claims regarding your chance of success
  • be breaking the law by providing immigration assistance.

What are the benefits of using a registered migration agent?

Registered migration agents are required to:

• have a sound knowledge of migration law and practice
  • abide by a Code of Conduct
  • have appropriate insurance
  • pass character tests—including criminal history checks
  • be assessed before providing immigration assistance.

Reporting unregistered people

If you make a report about an unregistered person, this will not affect your visa application in any way. Any information will be treated in confidence.

You can make a report by phoning the department free of charge on 1800 009 623

Australian Immigration Visas
Level 5 Toowong Towers
9 Sherwood Road
Toowong, Brisbane, Queensland
Australia
Phone/Text +61(0)413124717
Email Immigration@AusVisa.info
Customer Rating :9 / 10
Based on
24 ratings

IRMAP - Information on the Regulation of the Migration Advice ProfessionIRMAP - Information on the Regulation of the Migration Advice Profession

Migration Agents Code of ConductMigration Agents Code of Conduct

Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS 2.1 Click here for the RSS feed from Australian Immigration Visas RSS feed from Australian Immigration Visas

© Copyright 2008-2017 Australian Immigration Visas. All rights reserved.