Business Sponsorship Migration
This visa class allows an Australian company to sponsor a prospective employee for temporary or permanent residence in Australia. This will be granted on the condition that the applicant takes up a skilled position with the sponsoring organization.
Foreign company representatives intend to open a branch office in Australia may also qualify. Applicants applying for work in Australia on a company sponsorship visa must find a job first in an Australian company before applying for this visa.
Leave a Reply
Australian Visa News
- Panel Beater- Inner West Sydney
- Australian Immigration Visas Health Insurance Information – Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) or Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 457)
- New Australian Student Visas information – Student Visa Financial Capacity Requirements
- New Australian Student Visas information – Genuine Temporary Entrant
- New Australian Immigration Department Visa Fees 1st July 2016
Migration Visa Additional Requirements
Important Information about Receiving Immigration Assistance © immi.gov.au
In Australia, only people registered as migration agents can give immigration assistance to people who want to enter or stay in Australia.
It is a criminal offence for an unregistered person to provide immigration assistance or to advertise migration services. Penalties include fines and imprisonment.
If you choose to use the services of a migration agent make sure they are registered by visiting www.mara.com.au or phoning 1300 22 62 72.
What are the dangers of using an unregistered person?
Unregistered people could:
What are the benefits of using a registered migration agent?
Registered migration agents are required to:
Reporting unregistered people
If you make a report about an unregistered person, this will not affect your visa application in any way. Any information will be treated in confidence.
You can make a report by phoning the department free of charge on 1800 009 623
Based on 24 ratings